Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
SEO Manager - Leeds - Hybrid - £40,000 - Away Days - Monthly Incentives - Birthday day off
As an SEO manager you will be working in close collaboration with our PR team and all departments across the agency. Your responsibilities would include, planning, managing, and executing SEO strategies for clients. You will produce in-depth technical SEO audits. You will provide SEO consultancy to clients, including website optimisation and on-page content recommendations. Analysis and report on keyword rankings and organic search engine performance. You would manage various SEO tools and client Google properties. You will be taking a lead role in growing the SEO client base. This will involve pitching and presenting to prospective customers all whilst ensuring the team stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO advancements and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant, and innovative
Skills & Requirements
- You will have previous experience managing SEO accounts for multiple clients
- Proven track record in achieving results for clients through technical SEO
- Strong working knowledge of all-things-technical SEO
- An appreciation for off-page activity and the impact it has to SEO - including digital PR and social campaigns
- Experience of using and managing a range of SEO tools
- Knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, social media and digital PR
- Excellent work ethic and self-management practices
- Great communication skills, both face-to-face and written
They are a Digital agency based in Leeds who pride themselves on offering clients an integrated creative response, thinking not along departmental lines, but using all the skills and talent we have in-house to come up with the most creative and effective ways to answer briefs and build brands.
Their current roster spans everything from beer, supermarket retail and logistics, to engineering software, broadband, entertainment advertising and major animation studios. It's an eclectic list.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- Company pension scheme
- Golden hour every month
- Monthly incentives
- Birthday days off
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Away days
If you're an experienced PR & Social Media Executive and looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the 'Apply' button now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.