US$60 - US$70 per annum
19 days ago
As soon as possible
Primary Purpose: To install, configure and maintain the Servers, Storage, Virtual and Cloud infrastructure. Recommend
and implement technology improvements that help the client and Technology Services meet their objectives.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with design, installation, support and maintenance of Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Active Directory, Clustering,
- Domain operations and other systems.
- DHCP and DNS services.
- Support Operating System update schedule for all Network Services managed systems.
- Assist with installation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and replacement of virtual server infrastructures, along with
- physical infrastructure when needed.
- Assist with management and maintenance of the SAN infrastructure and ensure replication between data centers is
- functioning as designed.
- Assist with daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources.
- Assist with regular review of application logs across all Network Services systems to ensure proper functionality.
- Assist with maintaining daily server backups and backup targets.
- Assist with monitoring and ensure backups are regularly tested to verify backup integrity.
- Minimum Education/Certification:
- Current applicable Microsoft Server Certification preferred
- Current applicable VMware Certification preferred
- Valid Texas driver's license
- Eligible for coverage under the District's vehicle insurance program
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Working technical knowledge of network, PC, platform operating systems, current systems software, protocols, and
- standards, including Active Directory, IIS, SQL, Windows Server, MS Exchange, and Linux
- Experience with Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019 Active Directory Group Policy, DHCP, DNS and Azure
- Knowledge of Dell and Cisco Server and Storage hardware
- Experience with VMware ESXi and vSphere
- M365 experience
- Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience supporting and maintaining enterprise infrastructure
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.