Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
SQL/BI Developer - SQL, SSRS, SSIS - Rossendale - Up to £40,000 - plus benefits
A new role has come to light for an experienced SQL Analyst to be based in Rossendale. You will be working with the full range of SQL Server technologies to provide business insight, support clients, solve problems and manage the full SQL Server estate.
This is a client facing role and you will be expected to worth within a large team (15) with a range of responsibilities. This is an all encompassing role within the world of SQL and you will be expected to cover a range of tasks across the environment. If there are aspects that you haven't seen in this area that is certainly not a problem as there is plenty of training and development available.
- Creation and modifications of reports using SSRS
- Creation of T-SQL objects and scripts to interrogate data or support reporting requirements
- Data migration from/to SQL databases
- Creation and modifications of integrations to 3rd party solutions using SSIS
- SQL Installation and configuration to industry standards and best practices
- Creation and modifications of reports/documents using Crystal Reports
- Database restores, backups and DR provisioning
- SQL Server Agent job setup and configuration
- Software testing and fault finding
- Creation of documentation to support software/integrations
- Server/Environment migrations
- Server/Environment design, documentation and definition
- Assist the Support Team in troubleshooting/resolving issues when required
- Advising on the design, specification and costing of customer proposals
- Delivery of work to timescale, quality and budget
- Working on customer sites with customers when required with occasional overnights away
BI Developer Requirements
- SQL programming
- SSRS / SSIS
This is a great opportunity to add real value to an established organisation and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and will provide a supportive work environment.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.