US$130000 - US$150000 per annum + medical, 100% remote. unlimited PTO
11 days ago
3/6 m, 2 hire
The Position: Sr. Software Engineer, 100% Remote- up to $150k
What you'll do:
- Help to construct a technical vision for the company's technologies, including helping decide on the tools to use
- Support the definition of architecture and coding standards for our proprietary technologies and implement them through peer code reviews and technical design sessions.
- Work directly with product managers and other developers to recognize user needs and convert these needs into technical designs, ultimately building them
- Build proprietary applications for the company and customers
- Build back-end integrations between a variety of third-party SaaS tools to automate functionality and data sharing across systems.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience full-stack software engineering experience in Agile development environment
- Familiar with Golang, Node, React, and Postgres
- Can be willing to learn Go and proficient in other tech stacks, but must have experience building commercial direct to consumer products
- Experience building secure API's and hooking up logic-based services with data abstraction tiers
- Behaviors of going above and beyond, good sense of humor, positive attitude, growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial drive
- The desire to make others better
Revolutionizing the way people live with flexible living- apartments for travelers short-term, as well as long-term leases to stay. They also offer the option to rent out your place for you for up to 50% of the profits when you're not using it! Company values include those of improving humanity, lifting each other up, and having personal growth personally as well as professionally, leading to great outcomes for everyone at the company.
- Medical, Dental, Vision covered 100% for you and family
- 401k w/ match, equity available
- 5-10% annual bonus based on performance
- Unlimited PTO available
- Growth Opportunities
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.