£45000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
A leading Digital Design agency are currently looking to recruit an experienced UX Designer with Product Design experience, to join their design team. This a fantastic time to be joining the organisation as they have secured number of new clients, providing bespoke services for each. They have been going for more than 15 years and have developed an award-winning strategic planning system, that incorporate UX and AI to deliver results.
The potential UX designer will be coming in to lead their Digital Transformation programme and will be tasked to work on their website, branding, product design and developing their E Learning suite. The UX Designer will be reporting into the Marketing Manager and CEO.
Key Responsibilities for the UX Designer:
- Development of the company's website, interfaces, and content to improve conversions
- Develop and maintain a pattern library, combining branding and marketing elements
- Develop their E learning suite, creating client workflows with the UX team
- Drive product development tools such as UX Companion
Key skills for the UX Designer:
- UX Design
- Product Design
- Understanding of Front End / UX principles
- Experience managing products across Web Platforms
The role is paying up to £55k dependant on experience, with interviews being lined up remotely for the week commencing the 10th August. If you could be interested please apply by contacting me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/cengizjaffer/
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.