Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Web Analyst / Digital Analyst / Customer Insight Analyst - Google Analytics/SQL - Manchester - Up to £30, 000
Whilst deciphering consumer behaviour, you will play a vital part in the analytics team and work closely with a number of key departments, focusing on the technical incorporation of web analytics technologies and aiding in the creation of a better tomorrow.
This role will see the successful Web Analyst be responsible for providing impactful business information by developing visualisation techniques and recommendations based on sound and in-depth analysis of platforms and technologies.
You will be working for a well-known business with large growth plans that have a big focus on training and development. This role would be prefect for someone who has had some experience in a similar role but is now looking to really progress their career and technical ability.
- Drive of required implementation in collaboration with other departments
- Data modelling based analysis
- Assessment of web analytics channels effectiveness against targets
- Creation of regular trading dashboards
- Creation of regular business reporting
- Deep dive analysis
- Development of insight in collaboration with external and internal parties
- Drive customer journey and web conversions improvement
- Staying ahead of the latest advancements in web analytics, optimisation and data visualisation
- Maintaining a consistent knowledge of the company's newest analytical techniques, products and data sets
- Merging of web analytics data, including membership data and CRM data to further enhance insight
- Maintenance of consistency of approach across the business
- Business User Support
- Increase and monitoring of both existing and new analytic briefing request
- Drive of best in class implementation across future developments through representation of web analytics requirements
- Proven experience using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- SQL Skills
If you are a talented Web Analyst interested in progressing your career with an organisation committed to meeting and innovating the needs of an increasingly diverse client and consumer base with the best talent across the globe then your search ends here!
Offering a competitive salary paired with a generous benefits package and excellent in house career development, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The application process for this role has already begun and interviews will be taking place shortly. To be considered, please send me your CV asap to avoid disappointment.
Web Analyst / Digital Analyst - Google Analytics/SQL - Manchester - Up to £30, 000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.