Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £35000 per annum
20 days ago
Job Title: Web Developer (PHP)
Location: Leeds City Centre
If you're becoming bored with the same monotonous tasks day in day out of supporting existing software systems, working on projects where at the last minute the client pulls the plug on the project or you're just tired of working with outdated tech then now might be the time to consider a change.
- As the main Web Developer, you will work with the IT & Marketing Teams to manage the website and build from scratch, a customer portal utilising the CRMs APIs.
- If it's technical authority you're looking for or just more responsibility in general, then this role will be able to offer exactly that! You will work closely with the Head of IT and have the platform to make changes where you thought necessary.
- You'll be responsible for the management of the day to day running of the website and ensuring uptime along with critical services the website uses.
- 2+ years Commercial experience
As an independent family run business, their offices work together to achieve the best possible results. They're market leaders across the West Yorkshire region and over the years have been the proud recipients of many industry awards recognising the outstanding performance and dedication of their team. They offer excellent training and free Udemy subscriptions for you to use to upskill yourself. With the intentions to expand the business and work on new Web applications, there won't be a shortage of exciting projects for you to be a part of!
- 22 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Free Udemy subscriptions to upskill yourself
- Excellent technical authority to make changes where you see necessary
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working hours
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately. We do also offer a referral fee for any successful recommendation.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.