12 days ago
- Provide technical leadership and support to pre-sales and implementation teams in designing and delivering my clients Solutions focused on the Retail. Apparel & Footwear Industry and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and High-Fashion market.
- Manage deployment projects per my client's Agile deployment methodology, delivering customer solution model per out-of-the-box (client) use cases and configuration points and client's Agile processes. Conduct customer business process analysis, information modeling, mapping to client configurations and interface control definitions with related systems to be integrated, data and process conversion from legacy PDM systems, provide customer guidance on process-system alignment practices, desk top procedures, process-system validation and training and on-going customer care.
- Specialist skills in system integration, IT tuning and optimization and installation in enterprise environments.
- Acquire and disseminate FMCG domain and system integration best practices and provide customer scenario details to guide product development, QA, Customer Support groups as needed.
- Coordinate and collaborate with customer implementation team and client teams to ensure a successful and referenceable delivery.
- Analyze customer business process requirements as a basis to propose client (OOTB) Solutions.
- Consult, deploy, tune, configure, optimize and install Centric software stack within customer's IT environment, with a focus on enterprise high availability and system integration dimensions.
- Produce written specifications (i.e. UML models, client configurations) to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to address customer business scenarios within the product scope.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer's technology requirements; provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Develop and document Data/Object Model to meet customers' requirements.
- Identify, delegate and execute project tasks including installing and configuring software, deployment training, data migration and deployment support.
- Mentor other consultants during the delivery of client based solutions.
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology and configuration standards.
- Ensure that quality software engineering processes and Agile practices are followed.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with involvement in real-world PLM and enterprise system integration deployments in domain
- Experience with FMCG, Apparel and Luxury markets and industry best practices and change management considerations
- Proven project management experience as evidenced by successful project delivery
- Strong and confident Customer Facing / consulting skills.
- Experience in software installation, IT troubleshooting and optimization - Database (SQL Server, Oracle), Application Server (JBoss), experience with load balancing and clustering environments. Skills in performance tuning and optimization and trouble shooting relative to the software stack web environment.
- Availability for overnight travel.
- Experience with modeling methods and techniques (e.g. UML) and enterprise process and information modeling and modeling in general
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Experience deploying and configuring Web Applications
- Experience with SQL, relational database systems (Oracle and MSSQL)
- Experience in enterprise scale usability, performance and enterprise delivery system considerations (J2EE), and enterprise system integration (with ERP).
- Experience deploying, tuning and optimizing enterprise scale applications for High Availability performance - e.g. Application Server (JBoss) and Database (SQL Server, Oracle) experience with load balancing and clustering environments
- MS Office tools including MS Project and Visio, and related scripting languages
- Expertise in core technologies including: document management, PLM, system integration, data and process migration and conversion, security and access control, enterprise scalability and performance management, general project management, change management, and customer/ supplier collaboration processes.
- Expertise and domain knowledge of the Apparel industry and or Global Product Sourcing and FMCG processes and industry best practices; familiar with authoring tools and practices in domain (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, OptiTex, etc.).
- Experience in process-system re-design and adoption methods as evidenced by deployments in the industry
DEPLOYMENT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in the areas of solution development and project management.
- Highly developed problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Exhibit collaborative working style.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Technology enthusiast with mature technical leadership skills.
- Confident and multi-level communication skills (oral and written).
- Business and commercial awareness.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.