Santa Clara, California
US$160000 - US$220000 per annum + Equity, Free Medical, Bonus
11 days ago
The Senior Frontend Engineer/UI Architect will be combining the art of design with the art of programming. You will be the Architect who leads/teaches a team of talented Engineers to enhance the Frontend Applications of their AI Products.
Senior Frontend Developer/UI Architect Role Requirements:
- Translate UI/UX design to actual code.
- Design and develop UI solutions for customer-facing mobile and desktop applications.
- Building internal frameworks by creating libraries.
- Rest API's
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Leadership/Mentorship Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Their Intelligent Automation platform combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for partners and customers. Automating front and back-office work across multiple channels: Text, Web, Voice, Social, and machine-to-machine.
Founded 6 years ago and experiencing a growth rate of 250%, this is the absolute best time to join this massively growing AI company.
If you are looking for the best new AI company to work for, then look no further. Tremendous growth, employee first culture, and amazing benefits are only of a few perks that are offered in this wonderfully exciting role!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.